Our Top Priorities
While fun and frolic definitely top the list of daily activities your pet can look forward to with 4 Paws Walking, the safety and comfort of your pet are our top priorities. To ensure your four-legged friend’s comfort and safety during their time with us – whether it’s a quick trip to the vet, a daily walk or an extended stay – our pet care services feature the following security measures, for your pet’s safety… and your peace of mind.
- Secure Transportation: Our pet transport vehicles are outfitted with custom made cages. They are bigger than average cages, so your dog will have room to move around. They are equipped with a comfortable mat which also prevents sliding. Our cages have emergency exits and they don’t squeak or rattle, leaving your dog at ease while travelling.
- Luxury Transportation: Okay, it might not be luxurious to us, but to your dog, this is like the 5-star treatment in luxury transportation. In addition to a comfortable mat, each of our pet transport cages are furnished with a spill proof Hunter water dish, a chewy bone and a toy.
- Nanny Cam (or our version thereof): Our clients have access to GPS reporting to track the distance and the route we have walked together with their pets. Pictures and videos of your furry friends are also easily accessed throughout the day via our fun-loving Facebook page. Personalized updates via email may also be requested.
- 4 Paws Walking ID: Your dog will be outfitted with a stylish 4 Paws Walking name tag with complete contact information for “just in case.”
- The Fine Print: 4 Paws Walking is fully insured, which means your dog is too, while in our care.
- Preparedness: Even with the most diligent of planning, life has a way of throwing curve balls every now and then, so preparedness – for any situation – is key. With that in mind, we keep extra towels and blankets on hand everywhere we go with your pets. We bring extra water along on our walks, a first aid kit, and extra leashes and collars.
- Keeping the Pace: We walk all of our puppy pals a minimum of one hour; in most cases 1.5 – 2 hours. If your smaller dog has trouble keeping up with bigger dogs for this duration of time, we cater to our little furry friends by carrying them in a doggy rucksack when necessary. Don’t worry – they’ll still get plenty of exercise!
At 4 Paws Walking, we are dedicated to the safety and comfort of your four-legged friends, so you can rest easy knowing your pet is secure and happy while you are away, and so they can focus on having fun!